My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night, and it was one night too many..the whole place is tired and rundown, with flaking paint, holes in walls and damp patches, we paid nearly £100 (and that didn't include breakfast) for the night and we've stayed in much nicer places for half the cost, we're not fussy people and not in the habit of complaining but this really was rubbish, I believe you get what you pay for but we wouldn't stay there again if we were paid to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waters of Leith in the West end of Edinburgh City Centre, the Britannia Hotel Edinburgh has 178 bedrooms and is conveniently located within easy reach of many of the city's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia Edinburgh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Travelodge
- Edinburgh Travel Lodge
- Britannia Edinburgh Hotel Scotland