Considering we got a good deal it was okay - stayed 1 night end of May. Staff were friendly - warned us there was remodeling going on. This was evident of the dusty foot prints in the lobby. Our room was not remodeled, it was a little dated, but reasonably clean - Bathroom was clean, but needed some grouting work done - shower was hot and pressure very good!
Ideal location to walk into the city, took 15min to walk along the river towards the castle. For the price and 1 night stay - great value. Parking cost £5 per night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waters of Leith in the West end of Edinburgh City Centre, the Britannia Hotel Edinburgh has 178 bedrooms and is conveniently located within easy reach of many of the city's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Edinburgh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Travelodge
- Edinburgh Travel Lodge
- Britannia Edinburgh Hotel Scotland