The location of this aparthotel is excellent - just off the royal mile, close to all major attractions, with shops and restaurants on the doorstep. The apartment is spacious and well serviced, the beds are comfortable, and the kitchen is well equipped.
My husband felt that the sofa and armchairs were "apartment-sized" - i.e. designed to make a small room look bigger. He found it difficult to make himself "fit" in them. He is an average sized 6ft man.
We slept terribly while staying at the aparthotel - due to the temperature of the apartment (oppressively warm) and noise from outside the building - lorries, revellers & very noisy cats/seagulls in the middle of the night. We had to open windows to not over-heat, but then the noise kept us awake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh