We chose this accomodation based on tripadvisor reviews. We had booked and confirmed a non smoking apartment. On arrival we were placed in one of the smoking apartments! The entire place smelt disgusting, the hallway leading to our rooms were so bad at times, my daughters had to place their hands over their noses to try and avoid the smell. We spoke reception who were eventually able to offer us another room, if we packed up our rooms, left our luggage in reception for 4 hours until our room and the new one were cleaned, as it was the day before our departure we didn't see the point. We reported a terrible smell (like decomposing or maybe a leak in the sewerage ) that was In the main bedroom, after two phone calls to reception to ask if the issue was being addressed we were told that we would be informed once maintenance had got back to them. That call was never received. The noise from the rubbish trucks that started at 5am, the construction works. I need not go on. The plus side was the location and the food that was placed in the kitchen on arrival. My family would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, ACCOR, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh