We stayed here for a week during our last trip to the UK in 2010 and were very impressed with it then, so we booked again this year and stayed for six nights in October this year … we were similarly impressed. This is an excellent apartment / hotel within 10/15 minutes walk from central Edinburgh and has a well stocked Tesco Express and a couple of cafes / restaurants only two minutes away (and an excellent chip shop!). Very comfortable, well designed apartment and fitted with everything you will need and all in working order … also the welcome pack was generous.
Two very minor criticisms - the (lack of) pressure in the showers and the excessive charge for parking, but don’t let these detract you from staying here, overall it is very good apartment and good value for money.
We will definitely stay here next time we are in Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh