I have just returned from my Hen weekend stay in Edinburgh at the Holyrood Aparthotel and have to say it was a brilliant place to stay. We rented 3 apartments and each had 2 x double rooms (1 with en suite) a small living room with plasma TV, DVD player and CD player and galley kitchen which was so well equipped. It had a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and hob and all the utensils you could need plus, included in our deal was a free breakfast hamper. This even included fresh OJ, milk and bread. All of the apartments were serviced whilst we were there and everything was clean. All this for a cheap weekend and 5 mins walk from the Royal Mile, plus secure parking too! To say we were a group of 10, you couldn't hear us, or any other guests staying and were only woken up by the seagulls in the morning! Brilliant place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh