A beautiful little hotel. Great Location. I was in Edinburgh working on a documentary for Canadian television. I was literally gob-smacked when I walked into the room - two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen - all to myself and my camera gear and I have a lot of camera gear. Getting gear into and out of the room was a little challenging as the halls and doors were narrow but I expect that in Europe. They have an elevator to the secure parking area so that was a big bonus. The staff was great - courteous, friendly, helpful - despite having to deal with a jet-lagged camera crew and a bus-load of tourists at the same time. Easy walking distance to pubs, restaurants, convenience store, book store, Scottish Parliament yet on a quiet backstreet. Very reasonably priced for what you get, I plan to stay there with my family next year when we visit relatives in Scotland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh