We discovered Holyrood apart hotel thru tripadvisor reviews. Stayed this summer for 4 nights .
The location is perfect at the end of Royal mile. The two bedroom apartment was spacious and had all the conveniences in the kitchen. well maintained. The hop on bus stop is close and don't miss the tesco.
The staff are cooperative and helpful.
The only problem I had was with the washing machine and the dryer for some reason was not working.
Overall a great location and great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh