We booked 2 x One bedroom apartments for 2 nights and were very surprised when we entered our units that we had been upgraded to 2 x two bedroom/two bathroom apartments.
I immediately phoned reception advising we would be happy to share one two bedroom apartment at a higher price and they could rebook the second unit. This was frowned on by the receptionist.who said we couldnt do that, but didn't make sense to us. We would have booked a 2 bedroom apartment if we new they had them but their website wasn't brilliant.Having said that the kitchens were well equipped and the washing machine/dryer a great unexpected bonus. The unit was huge. Also in easy access to the Royal Mile. Down side was the cost of parking at GBP 15 per night which we didn't know till checking in, and the price increasing by 40 GBP for the second night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh