This was a very "corporate" style apartment hotel. It was well equipped and serviced daily. It was much bigger than I expected, but it was also more expensive than I planned. It turned out to be a luxury for the end of our trip. Wifi was an extra cost and my back up plan to use starbucks a few doors down didn't work out because reception there was terrible. It was a problem because I needed to check in for flights. I was able to use lobby computer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh