“Total relaxation. Can't wait for next visit.”
Review of OMH Therapies

OMH Therapies
Ranked #19 of 90 Spas & Wellness in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: OMH EthosMy vision for OMH has always remained constant; I wanted to create a sacred space, powerful enough to provide an oasis of calm amidst a world full of hustle and bustle, where people could indulge in moments of peace, tranquility and relaxation. The client experience is paramount. That is why I give 110% to all clients and look for these qualities in other therapists that are prepared to walk that extra mile with their clients. The OMH Motto has become;“OMH Therapies exists to make you feel better “Providing a high quality of service that is value for money, delivered with care, compassion and unconditional love individually tailored to meet each clients needs.
Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

I had a relaxation package at OMH last weekend and wow! 2 hours of Indian Head Massage, hand massage, reflexology and I left feeling so relaxed. The treatment arena is one big room divided up by privacy screens rather than separate rooms, but didn't make a difference to me. I really liked that the therapist advised me at the start to close my eyes, clear my mind and listen to the music. I will definitely be going back regularly in the future.

4  Thank KiwiSuzieC