Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Phillipa is amazing

Phillipa has been amazing to work with to purchase a service for my friend in Scotland. Mind you... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Explorer620977
via mobile
Brilliant massage - amazing energy

Traveling through Europe for the next 4 months and stopped in Edinburgh for a week. Have chronic... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2017
Brooke E

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Edinburgh
from US$38.90
from US$59.60
from US$71.30
from US$764.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage problem areas therapist tension knots release skilled
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I got a massage at Ohm from Catherine last week. She's very skilled and I wholeheartedly recommend her. The owner is a lovely woman who is friendly to walk-ins. The space is beautifully decorated. All in all, a wonderful experience. My only complaint is that they aren't open later!

Date of experience: August 2013
3  Thank CatBake
Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

I had a relaxation package at OMH last weekend and wow! 2 hours of Indian Head Massage, hand massage, reflexology and I left feeling so relaxed. The treatment arena is one big room divided up by privacy screens rather than separate rooms, but didn't make a difference to me. I really liked that the therapist advised me at the start to close my eyes, clear my mind and listen to the music. I will definitely be going back regularly in the future.

4  Thank KiwiSuzieC