“Massages”
Review of OMH Therapies

OMH Therapies
Ranked #19 of 90 Spas & Wellness in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: OMH EthosMy vision for OMH has always remained constant; I wanted to create a sacred space, powerful enough to provide an oasis of calm amidst a world full of hustle and bustle, where people could indulge in moments of peace, tranquility and relaxation. The client experience is paramount. That is why I give 110% to all clients and look for these qualities in other therapists that are prepared to walk that extra mile with their clients. The OMH Motto has become;“OMH Therapies exists to make you feel better “Providing a high quality of service that is value for money, delivered with care, compassion and unconditional love individually tailored to meet each clients needs.
Reviewed 8 April 2015

My husband and I all visited OMH while visiting Edinburgh. The massages were fabulous and the staff were wonderful. Visiting OMH was the PERFECT way to end our vacation.

Date of experience: April 2015
in 3 reviews
"release"
"skilled"

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Pop in for an ad-hoc Indian massage (starting at £15 for 15 mins!) tailored to your physical or emotional condition, or splash out on an hour or so of head-to-toe bliss. Giovanna gives the most thorough massage I've had in years and really gets into those knots and tensions. Lovely wee place well worth a visit for reconnecting with your inner self.

Date of experience: December 2013
3  Thank Renate K
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Needed a last minute massage and found OMH on google. Called and easily booked an appointment. I had a back massage and reflexology. My back is a little painful from the pressure but the knots seem to be mostly gone, however I felt the reflexology was boring, I kept waiting for it to finish. Either way it was decent and helped my back and relieve some stress, i' happy :-D

3  Thank Uniqueholidayrandoms
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I got a massage at Ohm from Catherine last week. She's very skilled and I wholeheartedly recommend her. The owner is a lovely woman who is friendly to walk-ins. The space is beautifully decorated. All in all, a wonderful experience. My only complaint is that they aren't open later!

Date of experience: August 2013
3  Thank CatBake
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

I had a relaxation package at OMH last weekend and wow! 2 hours of Indian Head Massage, hand massage, reflexology and I left feeling so relaxed. The treatment arena is one big room divided up by privacy screens rather than separate rooms, but didn't make a difference to me. I really liked that the therapist advised me at the start to close my eyes, clear my mind and listen to the music. I will definitely be going back regularly in the future.

4  Thank KiwiSuzieC