“The best ever!!”
Review of OMH Therapies

OMH Therapies
Ranked #19 of 90 Spas & Wellness in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: OMH EthosMy vision for OMH has always remained constant; I wanted to create a sacred space, powerful enough to provide an oasis of calm amidst a world full of hustle and bustle, where people could indulge in moments of peace, tranquility and relaxation. The client experience is paramount. That is why I give 110% to all clients and look for these qualities in other therapists that are prepared to walk that extra mile with their clients. The OMH Motto has become;“OMH Therapies exists to make you feel better “Providing a high quality of service that is value for money, delivered with care, compassion and unconditional love individually tailored to meet each clients needs.
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

What a truly fantastic place this is! Seeing a recommendation on FB for OMH, I decided to give it a try! Booking process was easy - did it by email - and duly turned at the time agreed for a facial!
The full experience was amazing and made a future appointment before leaving!

I would recommend OMH Therapies to anyone well worth the indulgence!

Date of experience: July 2015
in 3 reviews
"release"
"skilled"

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

I live in Edinburgh but only heard about omh therapies very recently. The welcome is warm and sincere, with a clean and comfortable room to wait in.
My Massage was excellent, the best I've had, and before we started I was asked what problem areas I had, so they knew which part to work on more. I left feeling very calm, relaxed and rejuvenated.
Full marks. Will definitely be going back in the future.
Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

I had a wonderfully relaxing deep tissue massage with Piotr at OMH when visiting Edinburgh last week. It was just what I needed after a tough week at work and I really loved the ambiance of the place. I would highly recommend this place for anyone who is looking to unwind without spending copious amounts of money. I will certainly be back!

2  Thank Benjamin S
Reviewed 8 April 2015

My husband and I all visited OMH while visiting Edinburgh. The massages were fabulous and the staff were wonderful. Visiting OMH was the PERFECT way to end our vacation.

Date of experience: April 2015
2  Thank Wendy B
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Pop in for an ad-hoc Indian massage (starting at £15 for 15 mins!) tailored to your physical or emotional condition, or splash out on an hour or so of head-to-toe bliss. Giovanna gives the most thorough massage I've had in years and really gets into those knots and tensions. Lovely wee place well worth a visit for reconnecting with your inner self.

Date of experience: December 2013