Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Phillipa is amazing

Phillipa has been amazing to work with to purchase a service for my friend in Scotland. Mind you... read more

Reviewed 25 November 2018
Explorer620977
via mobile
Brilliant massage - amazing energy

Traveling through Europe for the next 4 months and stopped in Edinburgh for a week. Have chronic... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2017
Brooke E

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Edinburgh
from US$60.70
from US$72.57
from US$21.77
from US$48.82
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage problem areas therapist tension knots release skilled
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

What a truly fantastic place this is! Seeing a recommendation on FB for OMH, I decided to give it a try! Booking process was easy - did it by email - and duly turned at the time agreed for a facial!
The full experience was amazing and made a future appointment before leaving!

I would recommend OMH Therapies to anyone well worth the indulgence!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

I live in Edinburgh but only heard about omh therapies very recently. The welcome is warm and sincere, with a clean and comfortable room to wait in.
My Massage was excellent, the best I've had, and before we started I was asked what problem areas I had, so they knew which part to work on more. I left feeling very calm, relaxed and rejuvenated.
Full marks. Will definitely be going back in the future.
Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

I had a wonderfully relaxing deep tissue massage with Piotr at OMH when visiting Edinburgh last week. It was just what I needed after a tough week at work and I really loved the ambiance of the place. I would highly recommend this place for anyone who is looking to unwind without spending copious amounts of money. I will certainly be back!

2  Thank benjamins495
Reviewed 8 April 2015

My husband and I all visited OMH while visiting Edinburgh. The massages were fabulous and the staff were wonderful. Visiting OMH was the PERFECT way to end our vacation.

Date of experience: April 2015
2  Thank Wendy B
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Pop in for an ad-hoc Indian massage (starting at £15 for 15 mins!) tailored to your physical or emotional condition, or splash out on an hour or so of head-to-toe bliss. Giovanna gives the most thorough massage I've had in years and really gets into those knots and tensions. Lovely wee place well worth a visit for reconnecting with your inner self.

Date of experience: December 2013