Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Phillipa is amazing

Phillipa has been amazing to work with to purchase a service for my friend in Scotland. Mind you... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Explorer620977
via mobile
Brilliant massage - amazing energy

Traveling through Europe for the next 4 months and stopped in Edinburgh for a week. Have chronic... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2017
Brooke E

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Edinburgh
from US$38.90
from US$59.60
from US$71.30
from US$764.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage problem areas therapist tension knots release skilled
Reviewed 27 July 2015

My husband and I came in for the £15/ 25 minute massage and were highly impressed. Quaint and lovely decor, very welcoming staff and the treatments far exceeded our expectations! We chatted away with a lovely lady by the name of Sadna who performed my husband's massage and she was exceptionally informative and a true pleasure to talk to. We are looking forward to our next trip back!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

What a truly fantastic place this is! Seeing a recommendation on FB for OMH, I decided to give it a try! Booking process was easy - did it by email - and duly turned at the time agreed for a facial!
The full experience was amazing and made a future appointment before leaving!

I would recommend OMH Therapies to anyone well worth the indulgence!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

I live in Edinburgh but only heard about omh therapies very recently. The welcome is warm and sincere, with a clean and comfortable room to wait in.
My Massage was excellent, the best I've had, and before we started I was asked what problem areas I had, so they knew which part to work on more. I left feeling very calm, relaxed and rejuvenated.
Full marks. Will definitely be going back in the future.
Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

I had a wonderfully relaxing deep tissue massage with Piotr at OMH when visiting Edinburgh last week. It was just what I needed after a tough week at work and I really loved the ambiance of the place. I would highly recommend this place for anyone who is looking to unwind without spending copious amounts of money. I will certainly be back!

2  Thank Benjamin S
Reviewed 8 April 2015

My husband and I all visited OMH while visiting Edinburgh. The massages were fabulous and the staff were wonderful. Visiting OMH was the PERFECT way to end our vacation.

Date of experience: April 2015