“Wonderful Indian Head Massage! I've been back 4 more times since my first visit!”
Review of OMH Therapies

OMH Therapies
Ranked #19 of 90 Spas & Wellness in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: OMH EthosMy vision for OMH has always remained constant; I wanted to create a sacred space, powerful enough to provide an oasis of calm amidst a world full of hustle and bustle, where people could indulge in moments of peace, tranquility and relaxation. The client experience is paramount. That is why I give 110% to all clients and look for these qualities in other therapists that are prepared to walk that extra mile with their clients. The OMH Motto has become;“OMH Therapies exists to make you feel better “Providing a high quality of service that is value for money, delivered with care, compassion and unconditional love individually tailored to meet each clients needs.
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I work close by and so noticed this new boutique spa when it opened, and finally got round to booking an appointment for an Indian Head Massage a few weeks ago. I was feeling a little tired and drained and thought this might be a nice pick-me-up.

I could not have been more right! I received a friendly welcome when I arrived and the treatment room was beautiful. My therapist was professional and friendly. My treatment was wonderful and I could feel my tiredness and tension drifting away.

I immediately re-booked for another session and now include my visits to OMH Therapies as part of my regular monthly expenses - worth every penny!

Date of experience: June 2015
in 3 reviews
"release"
"skilled"

Reviewed 30 July 2015

I have had a lot of Shiatsu treatments in the past, and was slightly apprehensive about trying out a new therapist. I needn't have worried. Giovanna was absolutely wonderful. She made me feel very welcome, and was a sensitive and knowledgeable practitioner. She combined the Shiatsu with Chinese Massage, which I'd never tried before, but would certainly have again. The venue itself is very pretty, and the room in which I had my treatment was fascinating. I will definitely be back, but will book an hour instead of half an hour next time. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

My husband and I came in for the £15/ 25 minute massage and were highly impressed. Quaint and lovely decor, very welcoming staff and the treatments far exceeded our expectations! We chatted away with a lovely lady by the name of Sadna who performed my husband's massage and she was exceptionally informative and a true pleasure to talk to. We are looking forward to our next trip back!

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

What a truly fantastic place this is! Seeing a recommendation on FB for OMH, I decided to give it a try! Booking process was easy - did it by email - and duly turned at the time agreed for a facial!
The full experience was amazing and made a future appointment before leaving!

I would recommend OMH Therapies to anyone well worth the indulgence!