Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Phillipa is amazing

Phillipa has been amazing to work with to purchase a service for my friend in Scotland. Mind you... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Explorer620977
via mobile
Brilliant massage - amazing energy

Traveling through Europe for the next 4 months and stopped in Edinburgh for a week. Have chronic... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2017
Brooke E

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Edinburgh
from US$38.90
from US$59.60
from US$71.30
from US$764.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage problem areas therapist tension knots release skilled
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Lovely friends reflexology treatment in relaxing and comforting surroundings.
I loved the ambience, welcomed into the rooms with cheerful smiles and positivity. We didn't feel rushed and was a perfect way to spend the morning.
Sadly I didn't get my therapists name but she was amazingly kind, helpful and full of hints & tips for wellbeing.
I'll definitely go back,

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I come here weekly for yoga sessions and it can be such a good break from the stressful world at the end of the day or a needed boost of energy for the remainder. The people here are so welcoming and friendly and the environment immediately brings you in to a better place of mind.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I work close by and so noticed this new boutique spa when it opened, and finally got round to booking an appointment for an Indian Head Massage a few weeks ago. I was feeling a little tired and drained and thought this might be a nice pick-me-up.

I could not have been more right! I received a friendly welcome when I arrived and the treatment room was beautiful. My therapist was professional and friendly. My treatment was wonderful and I could feel my tiredness and tension drifting away.

I immediately re-booked for another session and now include my visits to OMH Therapies as part of my regular monthly expenses - worth every penny!

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank allisonharrison_74
Reviewed 30 July 2015

I have had a lot of Shiatsu treatments in the past, and was slightly apprehensive about trying out a new therapist. I needn't have worried. Giovanna was absolutely wonderful. She made me feel very welcome, and was a sensitive and knowledgeable practitioner. She combined the Shiatsu with Chinese Massage, which I'd never tried before, but would certainly have again. The venue itself is very pretty, and the room in which I had my treatment was fascinating. I will definitely be back, but will book an hour instead of half an hour next time. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 27 July 2015

My husband and I came in for the £15/ 25 minute massage and were highly impressed. Quaint and lovely decor, very welcoming staff and the treatments far exceeded our expectations! We chatted away with a lovely lady by the name of Sadna who performed my husband's massage and she was exceptionally informative and a true pleasure to talk to. We are looking forward to our next trip back!

Date of experience: July 2015