“Excellent!”

Premier Inn Edinburgh Park (The Gyle) Hotel
Ranked #36 of 151 Hotels in Edinburgh
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel over a lot in the area as you know what to expect with a Premier Inn and I wasn't disappointed.

Receptionist called me to ensure I was still attending and ETA. I arrived, promptly checked in and I was in my room before I knew it.

Room was rather large and clean. The best bit was how comfy the bed was...unusual to get pillows and bed that are both comfy, but I slept rather well. I was in room 109, which is right opposite Edinburgh Park station. You could hear trains a bit, especially flying through station but it didn't bother me too much.

Breakfast was good too, plenty of choice and nice restaurant.

Overall very nice, will book again!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LukePatchettFR
Tony H H, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh Park (The Gyle) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear LukePatchettFR

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Edinburgh Park (The Gyle) Premier Inn during your recent visit to Edinburgh.

I am happy to hear that you slept well and enjoyed our comfy beds as well as enjoyed our all you can eat ‘Premier breakfast’.
It's great to hear that we did not disappoint and that we lived up to your expectations.

Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,724)

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Firdt class all round better , expected from your usual premier inn establishment in particular rooms are modern and well above average standards. Restaurant is more than can be expected in similar properties

Room Tip: Great prices and top class dining facilities, better than expected in premier inn league
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Tony H H, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh Park (The Gyle) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear Eleanor K

Thank you for your wonderful review. I’m glad to hear that you found our Premier Inn first class and enjoyed our “top class dining facilities” within our Thyme restaurant.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I always stay here for meetings in Edinburgh. It ticks all the boxes for a business user. Comfy bed, good shower, wifi, free parking and a good restaurant. It is out of town but has free parking. There is also a train station next to the hotel which is really handy. 10 minute ride into the centre.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Tony H H, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh Park (The Gyle) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear maisie12345

Thank you for your positive feedback I’m happy to hear that you have enjoyed our comfy beds and facilities within our rooms. I’m also pleased to hear that you liked our restaurant and enjoyed our great location.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Excellent hotel, rooms great, staff couldn't be more helpful, breakfast great too. Train station yards away with easy access for Edinburgh city centre and Glasgow. Would definitely recommend for price and quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear maisie12345

I’m pleased to hear you have enjoyed staying with us and our great location. Thank you for your fantastic review.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Excellent hotel, with friendly and professional staff who were very eager to please and helpful. Family room was spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was bountiful and delicious. WOuld definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Tony H H, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh Park (The Gyle) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear l_highley2556

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us & enjoyed our fantastic location. I have passed on your comments to our staff that always strive to ensure all our guests have a great stay.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Cannot be faulted. Excellent hotel, great staff and wonderful bed pillows and duvet! What's also great is its location, just minutes from the Gyle shopping centre and a 2 minute walk to the Hermitage Gate Retail Park. The adjacent rail service means you are in the centre if Edinburgh in minutes! I have stayed in many Premierinn's but in my view this us one if the best.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert C

Dear Robert C

Our comfy pillows and snug duvets will be waiting for your next visit.

I hope to see you here again.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Attended this Premier Inn as its close to my daughter in Edinburgh and goiny to football in Glasgow. Great value for money & staff very helpful. 20 metres from train station, but not noisy. Costa within too.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KEVIN1961_10

Dear KEVIN1961_10

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay & excellent location. Thank you for your positive feedback.

I hope to see you here again on your next visit to Edinburgh.