Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Princes Street) Hotel
US$247
Waldorf Astoria
US$193
  • Pool
Murrayfield Hotel and House(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$849
US$683
Hotels.com
2,969 results
All reviewsprinces streetopposite the castlegreat locationcastle viewmeal dealrose streetfamily roombudget hotelexcellent staygood nights sleeproom was spotlesstrain stationwould definitely stay here againnight's sleepbars and restaurantsshort breakroyal mile
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Premier inn Edinburgh is perfect for any kind of stay in the city. Friendly staff,central location etc. Definitely I will stay there again. Certainly I will recommend it to anyone travelling to the city.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I had a great four day stay at Premier Inn Princes Street.

Rebecca the Receptionist on duty when I arrived was very friendly and eager to help, I needed to be shown how to use the self-service check-in machine.

The location was ideal, the Hotel faced a superb view of Edinburgh Castle right opposite.

I did not have a room with a Castle view but the view from the Dining Room was great.
My Room was facing a side Street but the compensation was no noise whatsoever.

The tourist attractions were only a walk away. Perfect for my 4 day break.

I had Dinner in only once, my choice of the full Rack of Spare Ribs was possibly my best ever and the service friendly and attentive.

I have stayed in Edinburgh many times but I have never discovered the Bars and Restaurants just behind Princes Street in Rose Street, a visit is recommended.
I particularly liked Dirty Dick’s for the décor and The Abbotsford for the Real Ale and the Scottish fare.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank AuldJimmy
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great central location if a little difficult to spot at first as the entrance is discreet. Very friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. Great base to see all the attractions of Edinburgh. I would recommend for sure

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Clean and good sized rooms ,convienient, helpful and smiling staff, very good location, on Princes Street in the centre centre of town. Great views of the castle from the restaurant. Continental breakfast good value eat as much or as little as you want.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Can't say enough good things about this Hotel, right on Princes Street over looking the castle, great staff made us feel so welcome, room great had a view of the Castle, food and drink good. The Hotel is location is ideal for seeing the sites and was very quite at night as the road outside is only for buses no cars. Will be returning.

Room Tip: You need to ask for room with a view when you book
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple