“Great family run cinema”
Review of Dominion Cinema

Dominion Cinema
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I've been to the Dominion a few times now and each time I have had a very pleasant experience. Lovely staff and SUPER comfortable couches. The little treat of the Pringles is a nice touch! More than happy to support an independent cinema!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Brilliant !!! what an amazing cinema ! I will definetly come back !!
the atmosphere was brilliant !!!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We happened across the Dominion recently, after a recommendation from a friend on that very same day - it was fate, so we booked up for a movie. We were a little early so sat with a coffee in the lounge at the front, after having had a really lovely chat with the staff about which film to watch.

When we got into the screen, we were blown away by the setup - leather armchairs for two, with comfy footstools thrown in! Combine that with FREE pringles, and it's a fantastic experience all round.

If I lived in Edinburgh I would have Gold Membership for this place and see a film every week - just brilliant !! Wish we had this in Guildford!!!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Fab double sofas with someplace to put your wine glass. Love this place. It's still an independent cinema so it's great to support a local business.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife and I visited the cinema on thursday to watch the latest Tom Cruise blockbuster.
The movie was in their cinema 1 where all the audience sits in two sweater sofas with footstools for your feet, this is the first time we have come across a cinema in this style and I must admit it was most enjoyable.
The price of the ticket includes, free pringles crisps what more could one ask for, a most pleasant way to watch a movie.

2  Thank gordondixon