Just returned from a stag doo, staying at the hostel. Overall poor. Cleanliness in room terrible, dirty bathroom, no hot water. Refurbishment required. Bar ok, again cleanliness poor. Staff ok. Location excellent, stone throw from Waverley station & minutes from Grassmarkets, with many bars & restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Opposite Edinburgh Dungeons and minutes away from Edinburgh Castle. We're across the street from the train station. Fun Atmosphere A great selection of food and drinks in the Belushi's bar, with fantastic party nights, and pub crawls to meet travellers, and locals. Known for Quality Our Edinburgh hostel has a wide selection of room types, a female only dorm, free walking tours and a free continental breakfast. 24 Hour Reception Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Hotel Edinburgh
- St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh Scotland