I stayed here twice, before and after a bus tour of Scotland. There were plumbing issues so the "ensuite" that I booked with my room ended up just being a sink as the toilet and shower were out of use. The other bathrooms were filthy and more than half of them had broken locks, essentially rendering them useless to those who like privacy with their toilets. The bar downstairs is very small. The common room was good for watching a movie or charging your electronics. Be careful in the lift - it's so dodgy, creaky and on its last legs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Opposite Edinburgh Dungeons and minutes away from Edinburgh Castle. We're across the street from the train station. Fun Atmosphere A great selection of food and drinks in the Belushi's bar, with fantastic party nights, and pub crawls to meet travellers, and locals. Known for Quality Our Edinburgh hostel has a wide selection of room types, a female only dorm, free walking tours and a free continental breakfast. 24 Hour Reception Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Hotel Edinburgh
- St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh Scotland