I visited Edinburgh for the fringe festival. Edinburgh was so much more than I expected. The most beautiful city with lots of history and lots to do. Very quick to get out to the Highlands if you hire a car too.
The fringe was also good. Loads of things on and many free.
The hostel was... average. Great location for the train station and the City. The rooms however were average and looked as though they need a good decoration. It was cost effective (but not cheap) as I was with a group of friends but not the nicest hostel I've been too.
Also with a food allergy (milk), I could not eat any of the breakfast 'included' and they made no effort what so ever to find an alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Opposite Edinburgh Dungeons and minutes away from Edinburgh Castle. We're across the street from the train station. Fun Atmosphere A great selection of food and drinks in the Belushi's bar, with fantastic party nights, and pub crawls to meet travellers, and locals. Known for Quality Our Edinburgh hostel has a wide selection of room types, a female only dorm, free walking tours and a free continental breakfast. 24 Hour Reception Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Hotel Edinburgh
- St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh Scotland