I would maybe recommend this place for a big group on a party weekend, otherwise I'd give it a miss. Bathrooms and showers were a bit grubby, the window wouldn't stay open (fresh air is fairly important in a six-person dorm) and the lift didn't seem to be working.
The one thing it has in its favour is the great location, right beside Waverly Station and only a couple of minutes walk from the Royal Mile, so if you're not too fussy and can tolerate noise at night-time, it's worth considering, otherwise, try somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Opposite Edinburgh Dungeons and minutes away from Edinburgh Castle. We're across the street from the train station. Fun Atmosphere A great selection of food and drinks in the Belushi's bar, with fantastic party nights, and pub crawls to meet travellers, and locals. Known for Quality Our Edinburgh hostel has a wide selection of room types, a female only dorm, free walking tours and a free continental breakfast. 24 Hour Reception Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Hotel Edinburgh
- St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh Scotland