Edinburgh is expensive in Festive season and good places book really quickly.
This is good quality uni accommodaton close to the city centre and loads of cabs always available. Breakfast is on a massive scale but the food is freshly cooked and of good quality.
Room clean and tidy, I'd stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollock Halls is the perfect choice for larger groups and budget travellers visiting during the spring and summer. Our campus accommodation offers good value in a great location and you can look forward to a hearty breakfast in the Restaurant @ JMCC. Servery lunch and dinner are also available during the summer months. The cafe bar @ JMCC serves good food, fine wine, beers and spirits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh 1st
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Hotel Edinburgh
- First Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh First Hotel
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Scotland