Stayed here for a work conference in Sept. Good basic accommodation with fantastic breakfast. Its a 40 min walk into the city centre or a 10min bus ride.
Only thing was the drinks in the bar were expensive - £7.10 for a 250ml glass of wine. Saying that it was the same price as in the pubs.
I think this is a good, basic place to stay in Edinburgh and would definitley stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollock Halls is the perfect choice for larger groups and budget travellers visiting during the spring and summer. Our campus accommodation offers good value in a great location and you can look forward to a hearty breakfast in the Restaurant @ JMCC. Servery lunch and dinner are also available during the summer months. The cafe bar @ JMCC serves good food, fine wine, beers and spirits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Hotel Edinburgh
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh 1st
- First Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh First Hotel
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Scotland