The hotel was in a excelent location with Edinburgh Castle view just out the front door and Grassmarket just across the street. Down side of this Hotel was the numerious stairs to get to the lifts. The lounge was good with both friendly and informative staff but lacks the charactor of many of the pubs just across the street. Rooms were comfortable with everything one would need or expect. At the end of the day though yes i would stay again and is on my short list of hotels to check for rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel is located in Edinburgh’s vibrant Grassmarket. Nearby, you’ll find the characteristic Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriars Kirkyard and The Royal Mile, making this hotel the perfect place to stay if you’re looking to explore the city. Your room will be stocked with both essentials and added extras like complimentary Wi-Fi, luxurious Elemis toiletries and a 42” LCD TV. Choose a Deluxe or Family room and you’ll also get an Edinburgh Castle view to make your stay extra special. Kick-start your day with a refreshing swim in the hotel swimming pool or use the Technogym fitness studio, free of charge. Later you can try some unique fusion food to share created by the well-known Edinburgh Chef, Tony Singh in the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland