I stayed 4 nights in the apex. The location is excellent, 150 meters from the castle.There were many events (weddings, conferences) in the hotel while we were thare, which created a feeling of being crowded. The lift failed, the breakfast was downstairs, while the view was upstairs and i had to redo the billing process. aside from that, the room was fine and had a large bathroom, the service was friendly and Edinburgh is a very warm/cosy place with extremely open people to outsiders.Make sure you visit some of the pubs with live music! pay attention there are four APEX that i know off and only one is called 'international'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel is located in Edinburgh’s vibrant Grassmarket. Nearby, you’ll find the characteristic Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriars Kirkyard and The Royal Mile, making this hotel the perfect place to stay if you’re looking to explore the city. Your room will be stocked with both essentials and added extras like complimentary Wi-Fi, luxurious Elemis toiletries and a 42” LCD TV. Choose a Deluxe or Family room and you’ll also get an Edinburgh Castle view to make your stay extra special. Kick-start your day with a refreshing swim in the hotel swimming pool or use the Technogym fitness studio, free of charge. Later you can try some unique fusion food to share created by the well-known Edinburgh Chef, Tony Singh in the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland