We stayed here for 3 nights at the start of December and had a room on 4th floor at the rear of the hotel. No castle view, but not a problem and we didn't hear a peep from the bars on grass market.
The room was spotless, had a massive telly and the bed was so so comfortable. We had breakfast at the hotel on day 1, a little buffet of pastries, cereals, meats/cheeses and a menu of freshly cooked hot breakfasts, but then went out for breakfast the other two days. Hotel is in a perfect location for the centre of Edinburgh.
I really haven't got a bad word to say! The rubber duck was a nice little touch to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel is located in Edinburgh’s vibrant Grassmarket. Nearby, you’ll find the characteristic Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriars Kirkyard and The Royal Mile, making this hotel the perfect place to stay if you’re looking to explore the city. Your room will be stocked with both essentials and added extras like complimentary Wi-Fi, luxurious Elemis toiletries and a 42” LCD TV. Choose a Deluxe or Family room and you’ll also get an Edinburgh Castle view to make your stay extra special. Kick-start your day with a refreshing swim in the hotel swimming pool or use the Technogym fitness studio, free of charge. Later you can try some unique fusion food to share created by the well-known Edinburgh Chef, Tony Singh in the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland