I have stayed in this hotel on four seperate occassions, the standard and cleanliness of th hotl is excellent, facilities very good, staff professional and helpful, the hotel is a great location, Grassmarket and castle on the doorstep, The Royal Mile and Princes Street, within comfortable walking distance, in my opnion walking is the best way to explore Edinburgh....
Slight downside can be noisy at weekends and during the Festival in August, due to close proximity of the bars, if this may be a problem for you then request a room on the rear side of the hotel, however the view of the castle you get from the front elevation is fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland