We stayed here for my husbands 40th birthday with our 2 young daughters. Staff were very helpful and nothing was to much trouble for them. They provided a birthday cake after I sent them an email which my husband loved. Our room was a good size and overlooked the castle, there was a complimentary bottle of wine in our room which was a lovely touch. My daughters loved the swimming pool it wasn't huge but perfect for a splash about. The hotel is located in a perfect area for exploring Edinburgh. The only complaint I had was the noise from outside as we heard lots of screaming and shouting when the pubs shut and in the morning the bin lorries woke us up very early however there are earplugs provided. We have stayed in Apex hotels before but this has been the best one so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland