What a lovely hotel. Had a fab stay from start to finish. We let them know it was our anniversary and when we arrived we had a bottle of wine and a card which was a lovely touch. We had an amazing room on the 5th floor with a castle view which was amazing at night when it was all different colours. We used the pool twice which was small but nice
The only thing that let it down was the tiny communal changing room which was a nightmare when busy. The dining room had a lovely atmosphere.we had the full Scottish breakfast one day and the continental on the 2nd morning which we think was better value for the money. We loved our stay here and would highly recommend it. The room view made our stay so would request this when booking. Its worth paying a bit more for a superior room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland