Stayed for 2 nights. Was quite happy with a room facing a brick wall,because a) no street lights, and b) much quieter than rooms overlooking the Grassmarket! Bed lovely and cosy with plumped up pillows. Superb rainfall shower. Ate in the restaurant on the first night, and it really deserves it's 2AA rosette award. The noticeable thing about this hotel was how pleasant every single member of staff was. Excellent customer service. A special thanks to the barman for concocting a Negroni for me, even though it wasn't on the cocktail menu! I shall be back....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland