The Apex International on Grassmarket was a perfect location for us to explore Edinburgh. We booked the king room with a view of the castle which was incredible. Room was comfortable enough and served our needs, but I feel that they really need to update the bathroom. It was clean, but very dated. Also, be aware that there was no air conditioning. They do provide a fan, but this serves to just move around the warm air. There was a balcony, but as there is little separating each room's balcony, we were not comfortable leaving the door ajar during the night. The bartender was very helpful in suggesting a venue for music.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel is located in Edinburgh’s vibrant Grassmarket. Nearby, you’ll find the characteristic Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriars Kirkyard and The Royal Mile, making this hotel the perfect place to stay if you’re looking to explore the city. Your room will be stocked with both essentials and added extras like complimentary Wi-Fi, luxurious Elemis toiletries and a 42” LCD TV. Choose a Deluxe or Family room and you’ll also get an Edinburgh Castle view to make your stay extra special. Kick-start your day with a refreshing swim in the hotel swimming pool or use the Technogym fitness studio, free of charge. Later you can try some unique fusion food to share created by the well-known Edinburgh Chef, Tony Singh in the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland