Stayed in January 2014. Great location right on the Grassmarket for exploring Edinburgh, shopping or drinking. 15 minute walk to Princes street and the shopping district which is good. Close to pubs and nightclubs too. Pool is a lovely added extra too. Would visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel is located in Edinburgh’s vibrant Grassmarket. Nearby, you’ll find the characteristic Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriars Kirkyard and The Royal Mile, making this hotel the perfect place to stay if you’re looking to explore the city. Your room will be stocked with both essentials and added extras like complimentary Wi-Fi, luxurious Elemis toiletries and a 42” LCD TV. Choose a Deluxe or Family room and you’ll also get an Edinburgh Castle view to make your stay extra special. Kick-start your day with a refreshing swim in the hotel swimming pool or use the Technogym fitness studio, free of charge. Later you can try some unique fusion food to share created by the well-known Edinburgh Chef, Tony Singh in the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland