We stayed for 3 days and had the best time. It is a backpackers so you have to expect it to be a bit busy, at times noisy and not too luxurious but it was neat, clean and full of character. The bathrooms were kept clean and there were no queues for showers or toilet. I loved the stairs and the shared lounges and kitchen. Edinburgh city was a short walk through the park so super convenient. The staff were a range of nationalities and very happy and helpful. Loved this place and will definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet, friendly, clean, 4 star hostel offers a wide range of facilities and services including free wi-fi with additional access to our sunny garden. We are located beside Edinburgh's Meadows Park where most attractions are only a short distances walk. We offer several rooms that can accommodate 4 to 6 people as well as various private rooms that include: doubles, twins and triples beds. We are student friendly! For students it is only a short distance to travel to Edinburgh University Campus and Napier University's central campus. Additionally you will find by staying with us that everything you need is close by. The area offers various organic food stores, locally owned shops, supermarkets, cafes and pubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Argyle Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyle Backpackers Hotel Edinburgh
- Argyle Backpackers Edinburgh, Scotland