Hotel located in a quiet area, not too far walking from city centre and well connected by bus.
Wi-fi works perfectly, and the only downside, apart from the bed did not change the sheets any of the seven days I was there, wais that we had some people who almost lived in the bathroom and it was difficult to have a shower in the morning or at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet, friendly, clean, 4 star hostel offers a wide range of facilities and services including free wi-fi with additional access to our sunny garden. We are located beside Edinburgh's Meadows Park where most attractions are only a short distances walk. We offer several rooms that can accommodate 4 to 6 people as well as various private rooms that include: doubles, twins and triples beds. We are student friendly! For students it is only a short distance to travel to Edinburgh University Campus and Napier University's central campus. Additionally you will find by staying with us that everything you need is close by. The area offers various organic food stores, locally owned shops, supermarkets, cafes and pubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Argyle Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyle Backpackers Hotel Edinburgh
- Argyle Backpackers Edinburgh, Scotland