Had the sickest time at the Cowgate! Nice separate apartments, huge, quality kitchen perfect for hanging out and cooking meals. The toilets probably need an upgrade but still useable and very clean. Staff were helpful, especially Alberto and the new manager is awesome! We booked for one night, ended up staying for five and will defs be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hostel with a difference! Our 168 bed hostel contains 12 individually lockable apartments all fully fitted with their own toilet, shower rooms and kitchen/lounge including an oven, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, plates, dishes, cutlery and cooking pots. An apartment sleeps between 8 and 22 people in a combination of 4 and 6 bed dorms and twin or double rooms. That's 12 fully fitted kitchens and 17 shower rooms with toilets plus 12 separate private toilets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cowgate Tourist Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cowgate Tourist Hotel Edinburgh
- Cowgate Tourist Hostel Edinburgh, Scotland