After reading some previous reviews, my friends and I were sceptical about the hostel however we decided to take a chance and it was perfect for us. We came over from Dublin to take part in BUDS and from the outset the hostel was easy to find, clean and the staff were friendly. We spent 3 nights there and couldn't fault the place. It is perfect for college groups and trips away with friends, which was exactly the vibe we were looking for. I wouldn't recommend it to families or the older traveller but if you're a care free student or backpacker look no further!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hostel with a difference! Our 168 bed hostel contains 12 individually lockable apartments all fully fitted with their own toilet, shower rooms and kitchen/lounge including an oven, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, plates, dishes, cutlery and cooking pots. An apartment sleeps between 8 and 22 people in a combination of 4 and 6 bed dorms and twin or double rooms. That's 12 fully fitted kitchens and 17 shower rooms with toilets plus 12 separate private toilets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cowgate Tourist Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cowgate Tourist Hotel Edinburgh
- Cowgate Tourist Hostel Edinburgh, Scotland