Stayed for two nights £65 per night single. Light over the sink in bathroom would not switch off, bathroom was big bedroom was tight for space. Room safe didn't work, apparently it's hit and miss according to the staff! Bed needed a new mattress, was hard worn and uncomfortable. Breakfast was good with a good range, eggs benedict was very salty, beware of the 9.30 cut off time for breakfast!. Still good service and not bad value for a couple of lads away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Murrayfield Hotel is located in Edinburgh City Centre with ample complimentary parking and free Wifi. The hotel is the perfect destination for business, leisure or family occasions. The Murrayfield Hotel combines fantastic hospitality, outstanding value for money and second to none homemade food, served in the traditional, friendly pub kitchen. Serving as a perfect base from which to explore the historical Edinburgh City Centre, the Murrayfield Hotel is just a couple of minutes away from Edinburgh Zoo (and its giant pandas), the national Murrayfield Stadium which frequently plays host to major live sporting events as well as music concerts, and Haymarket Train Station.With fine home cooked food, complimentary car parking, traditional pub, restaurant, sun trap beer garden and unparalleled Scottish hospitality, we create a true home away from home for all our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Murrayfield Hotel and House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murrayfield Hotel And Lodge
- Murrayfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Murrayfield Hotel And House Edinburgh, Scotland