I stayed at this hotel for two days at the end of Edinburgh Fringe festival - it was great to know that I was returning to a clean and comfortable hotel at the end of a long day. The rooms are a good size and the facilities are super - if you fancy a dip in the pool at the beginning or end of the day its all at your disposal. The staff are friendly and the breakfast menu in substantial. Its a hotel that I will use again when visitor Edinburgh which is a fabulous place to see. The hotel is located about a 10 minute walk from the centre of town - but is around 5 minutes from the castle so its easy to plan your day trips out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland