Overall a very good stay. We were in one of their queen suites which was a good size and nice having the extra living space. The carpet could do with replacing as it is very worn and tired looking.
Car parking was ideal - as we were there for the weekend it was great value at only £15.
The breakfast was good although selection was slightly limited and some of the items (waffles in particular) were pretty hard as though they had been sitting out for a while.
Overall, a good value for money stay and despite the couple of negatives, I would recommend and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel is one of the city's leading 4-star hotels, centrally located close to the Royal Mile, Princes Street and Edinburgh Castle. With recently refurbished Superior, Executive and Suite rooms, the hotel is the perfect base for an Edinburgh stay. Our leisure facilities will be closed from the 8th January until 26th January. Additionally we will be refurbishing part of our bedrooms from 12th February to 1st June 2018. We have limited parking facilities on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland