Had an overnight stay at Novotel Edinburgh. Nice welcome. Room really spacious all the better for the 40% reduction. Very Scandinavian feeling about room and hotel. Toilet separate from bathroom, good idea! Bed and pillow a little hard but didn't deter from overall stay. Had a coffee in the bar and the waiter kindly fetched some biscuits I had asked for to have with my coffee. Later had a cocktail which was delicious. Central enough without the noise and hustle and bustle of a large city like Edinburgh. Also asked for a taxi on a couple of occasions, this was no problem for the desk staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland