I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Novotel Edinburgh Centre which I stayed in for 2 nights over my birthday.
Its location makes accessing areas such as the castle and the royal mile very simple with short (albeit hilly) walks. It was also near plenty of public transport options.
The hotel is very modern however it is a little impersonal and if you are narrowing your choice down to the fact that it has a pool and spa facilities I may look elsewhere as the pool is actually tiny.
All in all however the hotel was perfect for what we needed and I most certainly would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland