Stayed here for 3 weeks for business in march,the hotel is in a great location,rooms big clean and if you get an upgraded room you get a nice view of the castle.Big thanks to the bar staff who were excellent,nothing was too much trouble for them and on several occasions they asked the chef for us to make a few starters/mains that wasn't on the menu ! the chef made them and presented them to perfection so many thanks to you too.gym small but all 5 machines of good quality and a nice pool/steam room.many thanks to Angela on front desk for overseeing our stay.I look forward to returning with the wife for leisure in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland