We booked this hotel as they had an excellent rate and offer far better services and amenities than a budget hotel. We have never stayed in a Novotel before but we could not have been more delighted! In other hotels we have previously stayed, staff have made us feel unwelcome and are particularly "snobbish" towards us as we are young travellers. Every member of staff at this hotel, albeit the reception, bar or restaurant were extremely friendly and treated us with respect. The room was spacious for two people with a good size, comfy bed and a sofa too. We particularly enjoyed the swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna after a long day of sight-seeing. Breakfast was of a good quality with a hot and cold buffet. Overall we were extremely satisfied with our stay and would definitely consider returning to this hotel or a different Novotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland