It is a really good hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpfully, breakfast and dinner is to be recommended. Breakfast was daily the same, but it was very diversified. The room was big enough and had a sofa. It was quiet, the only noise we heard were crying children on the floors. Bath and toilet are small but sufficient. We had a shower and a bathtub, the toilet is extra and the light becomes brighter by time, no wardrobe, but that doesn't matter. We didin't use Spa. Location is top, walking the road downwards the grassmarket begins. Royal Mile can be reached in less then 10 minutes. From the restaurant you have direct sight to edinburgh castle.
who want's to eat outside the hotel can go to "deacon brodie's tavern" at the royal mile or to "made in italy" at the grassmarket. Fair prices and very good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland