Booked an executive room online as it was one of the only decent hotels who would let us have two cots in the room without having to pay for a suite. We checked in early (before lunchtime) and although our room wasn't quite ready, the staff made sure we only had to wait for a short while (5min). The room was quite spacious, even with the two cots, and clean. As it is part of the accor group, you know what to expect decor wise. Our bed was exceptionally comfortable and the air conditioning was much appreciated. Breakfast was good quality for a buffet and there was plenty to chose from. The location of this hotel and our overall experience mean that we will definitely stay there again next time we are in Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland