Have just come back from a weekend in Edinburgh staying the the Novotel, very nice hotel we got a v. good rate for 2 nights thru work. The hotel is central only 10min frm the castle 15mins for Princes St, the open top bus stops just down the road from the hotel. We didn't have breakfast so can't comment on that, we did think it was a bit expensive £12.95 each per day. The rooms were great good size very clean, the staff were very great esp. on the front desk we were given a late check-out on the last day at no extra cost which meant we could go out and about till 3pm before cheking out and getting a cab to the apt (£15.00). Has a nice pool and gym, the bar area is decent too. You can play PS2 in the reception, there's also a PC with internet access (£1 for 10mins) enough to chk in online though the day b4! Had a really good stay will def be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland